Photos from the Rainforest

I've been distracted with things, so this week's post is a photos! The fiance and I camped in the Olympic National Forest this past weekend. It was beautiful, sunny and quiet, and just what we needed. So without further ado, here are some photographic highlights of the trip:

This not-so little millipede had some striking yellow spots; I'd not seen one like it before. 

These flowers were all over and very pretty. I'm pretty sure they're Trillium, but I could be wrong. If so, feel free to correct me in the comments!

The Caddis hatch was on!

What's camping without a good fire?

The Peninsula was full of spiders sunning themselves, but this little fellow was the only one kind enough to hold still for a photo.



See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Banana Boat: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak

A Longer Post About Squid Fishing Puget Sound

New Year's Goals