We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Oh wow, hey everybody! It's been a while since I've posted, but it's been a busy busy time. I am now a happily married man, and all the work that my lovely wife did along with our family and friends culminated in a spectacular, wonderfully simple wedding; it was the perfect start to a long life of love and adventure.

To keep this post on an outdoorsy theme, here are some of the boutonnieres I made for the men in the wedding, groomsmen and I wore blue, the fathers of the bride and groom got the orange ones:


I wore this one!
For those of you thinking about tying your own boutonnieres, I recommend it. Not only do they look great (we got lots of compliments), but they will make you appreciate tying flies on hooks that don't have a sharp bit hiding on the side you can't see.

So! Coming up soon from this wee blog there will be:

1: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 inflatable Kayak


2: Night fishing for Salmon in Puget Sound


3: A review of the ALPS OutdoorZ Commander Freighter Frame Pack 

and more!

I hope you are having a great summer; I'll leave you with just one more wedding photo, taken by the crazy-good Four Foot Photography (if you need photos, give Mary a call, she's super fun):



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Banana Boat: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak

A Longer Post About Squid Fishing Puget Sound

New Year's Goals