A New Year

Hey, stranger. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm glad you're still here, because I've got some things to show you. 2018 is gone, but it will be a long time before I forget it. Here are a few highlights from the past year:

You may remember this bruiser from the Platte that chomped on an itty-bitty chironomid pattern.
Pre-runoff fishing can be tricky, especially on little streams.
The annual Nebraska pilgrimage paid off to the tune of hundreds of panfish.
Exploring new places proved fruitful!
We caught crate-fulls of colorful cutties.
Sometimes the scenery was spectacular.
Hella enjoyed herself.
Jodi took me to Puerto Rico, and the little fish were hungry!
Baby barracuda are cool.



I played around with my GoPro and learned how to do some cool things, too!

Here's hoping that your 2019 is everything you hope it to be and more!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Banana Boat: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak

A Longer Post About Squid Fishing Puget Sound

New Year's Goals