Sometimes Art is Needed

I am one of those people who doodles. Doodling is like art, but quick and dirty and usually not shared.  It's a good way to pass the time in hours-long meetings or while on a flight with crummy movie choices. After not fishing for a while, doodling can be a quick outlet for fishing-frustration when you can't get home to fiddle with your gear.
Meetings can be productive
I do also create some art, which is slower and fancier and often shared, but obviously doodling happens more often.

So Since I'm a blogger now I guess, you can look forward to more of my outdoorsy-type doodles and arts. Heck, I might even post some photographs every once in a while! For now, have fun with these few images, these introductions to my doodly, arty brain; hopefully they'll help you through a meeting or long day away from the water like they have for me.

Steelhead!

Squid!



Brook Trout!


Since you made it this far down the post, I hope you like what you've seen.  If so, you can sign up for email-updates so whenever there's a new post you know immediately! Just put your email in the 'Follow by Email' box at the top of the sidebar to the right and click 'Submit', it is that easy. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Banana Boat: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak

A Longer Post About Squid Fishing Puget Sound

New Year's Goals