A Return from the Grave!

Greetings, internet outdoors-people!
Long has it been since you've heard from Laegreid Outdoors, and I'm sure that you have been waiting with bated breath this entire time. I am truly sorry for the anguish and pain that you must have suffered every time you looked at your electronic device and saw that no, the blog had not been updated, but now you can rejoice, for it is returned!
Since my blogging muscles have atrophied a bit, we'll keep this post short. My lovely wife Jodi and I are returned from Europe, and have begun a new chapter in our life in the states. We're in Laramie, Wyoming now, and have been enjoying the new scenery. Take a look, enjoy the photos, and let's see if I can get myself back into writing mode again.

Trout out here are healthy!

Grayling are pretty

The Plains Lakes produce healthy fish

Fall brings Elk season...

...Gorgeous mountain views...

...Duck season...


...And butter browns that slam skated dries. See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Banana Boat: A review of the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak

A Longer Post About Squid Fishing Puget Sound

New Year's Goals